Facials are ideal once a month unless you have a specific skincare concern (acne, hyper-pigmentation, etc.) then you may need to be seen for a series of treatments. The reason behind getting monthly facials is that our skin naturally renews itself every 28 days. In this times our skin cells are being replicated from the treated cells to replace the old cells. Giving your skin a heads up will begin replicate the now healthier cells and thus give you a better complextion!
The added benefits of having facials:
– Facials also increase our circulation of blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
– Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation. They also aid in detoxification.
– Help smooth the look of fine lines and promote collagen production, the building block of the skin (to prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging)
– Cleanse pores on a much deeper level. Even skin not prone to acne can use a good deep cleanse. Extractions/ cleaning out the pores help to maintain clear skin, stop acne formation, as well as change pore size.
– Provide deeper exfoliation. Exfoliation leaves skin polished, allows for great penetration of products, unclog pores, improves skins ability to retain hydration, and evens the skin tone.
– Facials slow down the aging process! They allow our skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. They reduce fine lines, age spots and relive dehydrated skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and penetration of nutrients and anti-oxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging! We will age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
– Facials will give you a fresh start to a healthier and balanced complextion. Regular facials will help you maintain optimal skin health!
This is a customized facial for your skincare needs! This facial addresses issues such as lack of radiance, skin sensitivity, fine line and wrinkles, and loss of firmness. 65
Deep Cleansing Facial
This facial uses a variety of treatments to clean your face more thoroughly than what other treatments provide. You can expect to have your pores opened; an extraction of clogged pores, whiteheads, and blackheads; pore cleansing and healing treatments to improve the skins surface and underlying layers. The deep cleanse extracts oil and debris from your pores and may use harsher products than found in stores. Those with sensitive skin may choose to avoid this type of facial. 85
Laser Genesis Facial
Using a Cutera Coolglide Laser this treatment is meant to reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. 100
Nano Gold Facial
This facial helps maintain collagen levels by stimulating healthy skin cell regeneration, resulting in skin that looks firmer and more toned. It also helps to relax wrinkles, blemish and scar lightening, and anti-pollution cell therapy. Along with a youthful glow! 75